So. I’ve been surfing when I should be sleeping, or filling up applications (deadline: November 30, 2009). It’s just that I’m from duty, and don’t feel like thinking very hard. I can’t even put together coherent sentences.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
Here are a bunch of links that I will peruse tomorrow, when I am more awake and have completed the other apps. I swear, the internet is bad for my information addiction.
- Asian Aisle: yummy candy from my part of the world!
- What is dating and how does it work? by an 18 year old Briton.
- How to make a first date work which I think will be useful tomorrow.
- What is proper dating etiquette? Haven’t read this, but looks interesting.
- Late to the Dating Game. This could be written for me! My favorite comment:
I’d like my first date to be the result of someone asking me out.
Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait a very, very long time.
– Chinese Proverb
- TLC Fashion Tips: What Not To Wear
- A Voluptuous Guide to Professional Dressing
- 10 Things about Dressing Professionally if You’re Busty
- How to Dress if You’re Busty and On A Budget